3.25.2008

No News...


Still no new news. We are very anxious to find out the decisions of the last four schools. Either Justin or I rush to the mailbox when we get home to check to see if there might be a big white envelope with an acceptance letter inside. Justin also checks a website that lets him know who has already been accepted. It gets complicated and i know there is such a strong nervous excitement that we just want to figure it all out on our own...rather than trust. It can be so easy to read into the fact that a decision hasn't been made (both for the good and bad). Its making it even harder when it's starting to look like a decision might not arrive until May or June at the rate we are going. But I know that God is in control and we are just continuing to pray that God gives us direction and peace as we continue to trust Him. It's a fun journey to be on...but I am also looking forward to having a decision made and knowing whether or not i am going to have to pack up my home (which I am dreading to say the least) and move or stay and allow myself to feel settled and at peace. This is has been more stressful than i thought it would be...but it should all be over (the uncertainty) very soon. So all that to say...still no news!

No comments: