6.15.2009

Birthday Fun

I've had a birthday since I haven't been in "blog world." My parents took me and Justin to The Fox Theater to see "Jersey Boys." Jersey Boys is about the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. You might remember some of their songs: Ragdoll, O What a Night, Big Girls Don't Cry and Sherry. It was a lot of fun and we were on the third row! Then we went to Dogwood Restaurant to enjoy a fancy southern dinner. Here are some pictures...

At my parents before the play

The Fox Theater in Atlanta


We didn't get to take a picture before the show, so we drove back around the front after the show, jumped out and took a quick picture...and this is what we got!



Dinner at Dogwood Restaurant. This was the best "fancy" southern dinner. They have a grits bar (which you will see soon), fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and collard greens. It was delicious!



This was the "grits bar." From the left: grits with pimento cheese and ham, grits with "frogmore" (shrimp gumbo), and grits with braised short ribs. yum!! It makes me want some right now! I will definitely go back.



My birthday dessert! It was perfect!! This is Chocolate Lava Cake. It couldn't get better than this!



The whole crew outside Dogwood Restaurant. Me, Justin, my mom, and dad. Thanks Justin, mom and dad for a wonderful birthday! It was very special and something I won't forget. This will be the last birthday that I actually count...so it was a good one to end on!

2 comments:

TMB said...

cute pictures!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family and a fun time.
May 30th right? I hope that's right because I always think of you on that day, have for many years.