12.10.2010

Reese is 8 weeks!

I can't believe that Reese is 8 weeks (yesterday)! She is starting to have so much personality. She smiles and tries to laugh. This is such a fun time! She's not just eating, sleeping, and pooping all the time...she's alert and interested in things. I've started giving her toys (rattles) to see if she can focus on them and track them as I move them. She does a great job. She will be 2 months old next week. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Today she has a doctor's appointment and will be getting an ultrasound. Because she was breached, they have to do an ultrasound to make sure that her hips are not dislocated. Hopefully she will do well and we will get only good news.


I need to upload more recent pictures to the computer. Once I do that, I'll post more pics...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

time does go so fast. i hope its all good with the appt. i cant wait to see pictures, i bet she has changed so much.